Wednesday, June 22, 2011

China here we come. FINALLY!!!!!!

The time has finally come for us to bring Tingli home. Its hard to believe that with in the next 24 hours Jael and I will be in Shanghai, and Jael will again have the upperhand. Or so she thinks. lol
The packing is done, the paperwork is done, and the crisp $100 bills have been placed in the money belt. It hard to believe that its been almost 2 years since we began this journey to complete our family, and this Monday Tingli will be ours. Last we heard, the orphange has said the Tingli is so excited to be reunited with Jael. Can't wait to see them together again.
See ya on the other side of the world. Zaijian pengyou's...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures of Tingli and Jael when they meet again. I am so happy for you guys.

    Kelly O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't believe this is finally happening. I have never been so happy as I am to know that tingli is coming home. I will b with u every step of the way. I will write the swi to finds out how excited tingli is. They are so eager to get her to her family. Much love and safety to you. Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that we are part of your "extended family" since Kerry and Scott got married, please know that we wish you a safe journey and much love and happiness as you complete your family. I hope we have the pleasure of being together again. Know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jan Kindelmann

    ReplyDelete